Home

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lamp Revamp

When my husband an I purchased our house, we were also left with lots of treasures from the previous owner who had passed away. These lamps have been on craigslist and in two garage sales for as low at $2 with no interest. I decided I would give these lamps a permanent home in my dining room (still a work in progress).
Before:
I used white spray paint and fabric I found on clearance for $3yd. I was too lazy to sew the fabric, so I simply hot glued it to the shade.
After:

3 comments:

  1. wow!! they look so great!!! i always hot glue when i can vs sew, lol!!

    PS: I'm doing a giveaway on my blog for $20 to my etsy shop, so if you like pretty jewelry you should come enter!! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-spring-fling-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is adorable. What a great idea, too - now I wish our former tenants left behind cute lamps!

    Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party. I'm your newest follower and I truly look forward to reading more. Please return the follow love!

    ReplyDelete