Home

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party

Not that I need to spend any more of my time checking out new blogs, but I just can't help myself.
I'm Rachel, a SAHM to my almost 17 month old, Benjamin. I began blogging to document my son's life and decided to create one for my other interests. Here you will find posts about christianity, photography, DIY, my business (All the Little Birds), sign language, style, home decor, fitness, marriage, and whatever else strikes me. Can't wait to check out as many blogs as I can!
Ultimate Blog Party 2011

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats: http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2011/04/march-giveaway-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped in from UBP 11. First time I participate in one. Kinda exciting. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rachel Marie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm just now catching up on the UBP fun. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm still making my way through the UBP links and came across your blog! I love meeting new bloggers!

    Come over to my blog and see how I am creating a healthy home for my family if you get the chance. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete